Class of 2020 Graduation Information
Some final details . . . Did you participate in the Walk Across the Stage event? We had a photographer there taking pictures of each student as they stood on the stage. Compliments of our district and our photographer, each participate may download one free copy of the picture. Additional pictures are also available for purchase. Click here to find your free download.
Don't forget to pick up your Diploma! Ms. Cawthra plans to be in the school office between 8 am and 2 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. You can stop by during those hours to pick up your diploma. The building is still locked, so when you arrive at the front door, call 253-298-3805 to get access. Recommendation: call the office before coming to verify staff availability (253-298-3800, option 5). Remember, all fines must be paid or items returned to pick up your diploma.
Did you order a yearbook and miss the pickup day? You can also pick up your yearbook from Ms. Cawthra between 8 am and 2 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays following the procedure above.
Do you still need an official transcript to complete a college or job application? Click here to access an electronic transcript request form. It's the fastest way to get this taken care of.
A Senior Timeline . . .
- Wednesday, May 13. Jostens Drive-Thru Pick-Up Event. Seniors will be able to pick up their caps & gowns and other graduation items they ordered from Jostens. Pick-up location is in the back of the school between the gym and 1400. Click here for more information and to find out your pick-up time.
- May 11-22. AP Testing. AP teachers will be providing their students with specifics regarding date of time of each exam.
- Wednesday, May 20. Graduate Candidate interviews with advisor via video conferencing completed.
- Tuesday, May 26. Grad Speaker tryout videos due by 5pm.
- Wednesday, May 27. Deadline for reporting information about scholarships received directly from colleges or other programs: If you have received and accepted a scholarship award directly from a university, college or other program and would like to have that recognized in our graduation program, please email this information to Mrs. Price at email@example.com no later than 3 pm on Wednesday, May 27th. Please attach a photo of your award letter as verification of the award.
- Friday, May 29. FPHS Virtual Prom. Click here for more information.
- Friday, June 5. Last school day for on-track seniors.
- Friday, June 5. Deadline to submit photos of yourself in your cap & gown for a senior graduation video. To see a flyer with additional information, click here. Submit your photo here. Please note: if you are asked to login to your Microsoft account, you would use your (your student's) school computer login.
- Monday - Wednesday, June 8-10. Senior Check-Out & Graduation Walk. An optional event to honor our graduates while observing current COVID-19 safety restrictions and guidelines.
- Friday, June 12. Final school day for remaining seniors.
- Tuesday, June 16. Yearbook Pick-Up for seniors from 3:30 - 5 pm in the front bus crescent.
- Saturday, June 20. Virtual Graduation Ceremony debuts at 6 pm. Click here to view this year's graduation program and on the image below to view the ceremony.
- Friday, June 26. Diploma pick up drive through from 8-12 am. Remember all fines must be paid, and a receipt shown. Also, if you still have your computer or any textbooks, you may turn them in at this time.
- Monday, June 29. Diploma pick up drive through from 1-5 pm.
- Tuesday, June 30 - Thursday, July 2 & Monday, July 27 - Friday, August 28. Miss the diploma pick up drive through? Call the school (253-298-3800, option 5) or email Ms. Cawthra at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to come to the school and pick up your diploma. Diplomas will not be mailed. Please note: the office is closed from Friday, July 3, through Friday, July 24, so messages left during that time will not receive a response until Monday, July 27.
- Monday, July 13. Final Transcripts will be available. Final, or 8th semester, transcripts must be requested in writing. Click here to complete the request form.
The Senior Graduation Planner
A hard copy of the Senior Graduation Planner for Graduation 2020 will be distributed to seniors during their post-secondary meetings with their counselors during the month of October. Please click here to view or download a copy of the planner from this page.