Class of 2020 Graduation Information
A Senior Timeline . . .
- Wednesday, May 13. Jostens Drive-Thru Pick-Up Event. Seniors will be able to pick up their caps & gowns and other graduation items they ordered from Jostens. Pick-up location is in the back of the school between the gym and 1400. Click here for more information and to find out your pick-up time.
- May 11-22. AP Testing. AP teachers will be providing their students with specifics regarding date of time of each exam.
- Wednesday, May 20. Graduate Candidate interviews with advisor via video conferencing completed.
- Tuesday, May 26. Grad Speaker tryout videos due by 5pm.
- Wednesday, May 27. Deadline for reporting information about scholarships received directly from colleges or other programs: If you have received and accepted a scholarship award directly from a university, college or other program and would like to have that recognized in our graduation program, please email this information to Mrs. Price at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 pm on Wednesday, May 27th. Please attach a photo of your award letter as verification of the award.
- Friday, May 29. FPHS Virtual Prom. Click here for more information.
- Friday, June 5. Last school day for on-track seniors.
- Friday, June 5. Deadline to submit photos of yourself in your cap & gown for a senior graduation video. To see a flyer with additional information, click here. Submit your photo here. Please note: if you are asked to login to your Microsoft account, you would use your (your student's) school computer login.
- Monday - Wednesday, June 8-10. Senior Check-Out & Graduation Walk. An optional event to honor our graduates while observing current COVID-19 safety restrictions and guidelines. Click here for more information and instructions about how to participate.
- Friday, June 12. Final school day for remaining seniors.
- Tuesday, June 16. Yearbook Pick-Up for seniors from 3:30 - 5 pm in the front bus crescent.
- Saturday, June 20. Virtual Graduation Ceremony debuts at 6 pm. Click here to view this year's graduation program and on the image below to view the ceremony.
- Monday, July 13. Final Transcripts will be available. Final, or 8th semester, transcripts must be requested in writing. Click here to complete the request form.
The Senior Graduation Planner
A hard copy of the Senior Graduation Planner for Graduation 2020 will be distributed to seniors during their post-secondary meetings with their counselors during the month of October. Please click here to view or download a copy of the planner from this page.