FPHS Fall Picture Days!
Our district's school photographer this year is Lifetouch, and their photographers will be here Monday & Tuesday, October 12 & 13 from 8 am to 3 pm and on Wednesday evening, October 14 from 3 - 7 pm to take this year's student and staff pictures. In order to maintain staff and student safety protocols, we have scheduled students into windows of time by cohort and by alphabet, so please check the charts below to find your time frame. It's important that everyone try to come at your assigned times to help us keep things running smoothly and safely.
- Pictures will be taken in the main gym; parking will be available behind the school.
- Only FP students having their pictures taken will be allowed out of their cars and directed to one of the two lines entering the gym.
- All students must wear masks and observe appropriate social distancing (sidewalks and floors will be marked).
- Once students reach the photographer and have been seated for their pictures, they will be allowed to remove their masks for their pictures. They will need to re-mask immediately before exiting the photo area and the building.
- We are having Student ID cards made this year, but they will be distributed at a later date, rather than on picture day.
- All picture orders must be placed online this year. To place an order for a picture packet, click the button below.